These Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups are the perfect summer dessert. They are easy to make and freeze really well! You know, in case you need to make them ahead of time… or prevent yourself from eating them all in one sitting.
TIPS FOR THESE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIE CUPS:
- You can use a different fruit puree if you prefer.
- Ensure your heavy cream is cold (ideally the mixer bowl too) as this will make the cream whip up better.
- The cookies will soften a bit the longer they sit with the filling.
- These freeze very well! Store in fridge for up to 5 days or in freezer (in an airtight container) for 1-2 months.
- Best served cold, out of the fridge.
Your friends and family are sure to love this recipe!
Looking For Other “Flippin” Amazing Recipes?
Head on over to our Recipe Index for over 1,200 recipes to try at home! The index is fully searchable by both category and ingredient. We hope you love our recipes as much as we do!
Show Us Some “Flippin” Love
If you try this recipe, be sure to rate it, leave a comment or tag #flipflopfoodies on Instagram. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Leave a Reply