Looking For Other “Flippin” Amazing Recipes?
Head on over to our Recipe Index for over 1,200 recipes to try at home! The index is fully searchable by both category and ingredient. We hope you love our recipes as much as we do!
Show Us Some “Flippin” Love
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 sprigs fresh dill, chopped, stems removed
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- non stick spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a bowl whisk together olive oil, chopped dill, kosher salt, fresh cracked pepper and paprika. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Lay potatoes in a single layer on the prepared cookie sheet. Make sure the potatoes aren’t touching.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning after 20, until the potatoes are golden brown. Depending on how crunchy you would like the outside of the potatoes you can put them under the broiler for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt if desired, serve
Inspired by Life Ambrosia