Looking For Other “Flippin” Amazing Recipes?
Head on over to our Recipe Index for over 1,200 recipes to try at home! The index is fully searchable by both category and ingredient. We hope you love our recipes as much as we do!
Show Us Some “Flippin” Love
For the sliders
- 6 mini slider buns (we like Martin’s potato rolls)
- 6 whole oysters, shucked
- flour, for dredging oysters
- oil, for frying
- dill pickle slices
- iceberg lettuce leaves, torn to size
For the Old Bay mayonnaise
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
For the sliders:
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot or cast-iron pan, add frying oil. Heat oil to 350 degrees, testing with a frying thermometer.
- Coat oysters evenly in flour, then add the oysters to the oil and fry until golden brown and crispy (about 1 minute).
- Remove from oil and season with salt and pepper.
For the Old Bay mayonnaise:
- Mix mayo and old bay together thoroughly.
- Bottom bun
- Spread of old bay mayonnaise
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 dill pickle slice
- 1 crispy oyster
- Top bun
Inspired by The Porch – Dallas, TX