Looking For Other “Flippin” Amazing Recipes?
Head on over to our Recipe Index for over 1,200 recipes to try at home! The index is fully searchable by both category and ingredient. We hope you love our recipes as much as we do!
Show Us Some “Flippin” Love
If you try this recipe, be sure to rate it, leave a comment or tag #flipflopfoodies on Instagram. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- 3 – 3 1/2 pound boneless pork shoulder
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 ( 7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle IPA beer
- 1 cup water
- Season the pork shoulder liberally with salt.
- Place the onion on the bottom of the slow cooker. Place pork on top. Pour in green chiles, beer and water. Cover and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and use forks to shred.
Inspired by Life Ambrosia
Leave a Reply